Tuesday 18 January 2011

The arrival of watersports


Some 10 years or so ago I ventured to the south of the capital for a session in Hither Green. The session was very average right up to the end when I was instructed by my tormentor to lay on my back, she then crouched over me exactly as the image above and then instructed me not to spill a drop and she urinated into my mouth. This blew my mind, I had not asked for it either.

It all proved how stupid I was really. After the session I told my Domme that it was a surprising first for me and expressed how much I enjoyed it. She then referred me to the original advert that stated "suffer at xxxx's hands then drink up". OK I really should have worked it out.

Since then I have mixed results with watersports however I think I have worked it all out now. As a Domme is forcing you to swallow I have noticed the taste gets stronger the deeper you get past mid flow. I have also noticed the health of the Domme has a bearing too, a young fit Domme's golden gift will normally taste Divine and whilst I have had some outstanding sessions with larger Dommes I have learned to keep clear of the waterfall. It is also unfortunate that age seems to have an affect too which is a shame because my favorite Domme is aging, I have tried her rain and it wasn't too good. However I am that submissive if demanded I would take it down without complaint.

If I do take part in this activity I prefer to take the pleasure directly from source, I once had a repeat session where I had a divine piss drink from a beautiful Dommes source but in the next session she pissed into a glass then made me drink it. for me at least not the best.

All of the above said I do find watersports a mood thing. I am always in the mood for CP but not always the zone for golden rain.

1 comment:

Mistress Sidonia von Bork said...

I am an older dom woman, I've just reached the big 4 - 0 and would dispute that age affects WS. I am a lover of WS play, the day before I will eat nothing too strong or spicy, vitamins are a no, no. Then early on the day I will start drinking lots of warm water and then I pee just before the session - buy the time I wish to use a slave's mouth it will be almost a clear liquid. For my movies we have had to add a little food colouring to my pee because otherwise it doesn't show up well on camera. MSVB