Saturday 11 December 2010

The next steps

After that first session in 1981 I was obviously captivated by this new world I had discovered, there was no Internet then and I had no experience on the scene. I would have killed just to get hold of an image like the one above and to think that now within a few clicks i'm watching a Domme caning in seconds.

So it was time for my second session and another round of inexperience and mistakes. I re booked to go back to Leinster Gardens where I suggested how the session should run and as any Domme reading this will tell you that was a big mistake. There is nothing wrong in giving a Domme a framework or you could end up with something you dont like, for example CBT which in my case would hate. What I learned very quickly was a shopping list leads to a dull session with no intrigue.

I decided it was time to find pastures new and what a find, again this Domme is no longer active so I can name her. The lady I discovered was Mistress Paula of St Petersburg Place and what a lady she was. She taught me how to take more punishment, how to totally let go, she encouraged tears and had the insight to know what I  really wanted, she also taught me how to savour the moment and how the session experience would continue for days onwards. I sessioned with her for years although not exclusively, but she was my teacher, she was the lady who I took all of my learned submissive skills into other sessions from and her retirement was one of my sadest days within the 5% part of my life.

I dedicate this post to Mistress Paula who probably does not know how influential she was on my journey.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember Madam Paula of St Petersburg Place (I believe she used Madam rather than Mistress). I used to report to her in the 1980s and, I think, early 90s and am sure the is the hardest hand spanker I've encountered.

She would order me to bend over her knee and give me perhaps 50 spanks which I had to count ('one thank you madam' etc).

She explained to me once that she spanked so hard her hand would go numb which enabled her to carry on with the same firmness. As you say, she is sadly no longer practising.