Monday 24 January 2011

Planning ahead


A car accident in Germany during the first week of October put me out of CP action for a few weeks but the week after Christmas saw a return over the knee and the back of the chair in the study of the Domme I visit most regularly. During that visit we played the Strict wife/husband role as we normally do however two weeks later I was back and I asked for something completely different.

I asked my Mistress to be exactly that a Mistress and to have a session with no fantasy. I confessed to something I really felt I needed punishing for. Now because I enjoy CP I suggested that there might be little point in using it and so with just 3 exceptions I gave Mistress a free run to punish me as she felt fit. So there it was, Mistress verses me, real time, real life.

The session was hell, I was taught a lesson and I will in future blogs let you all know what new things I was subjected to, but for now I will tell of just one aspect.


Midway through the session Mistress stated that although I thought I enjoyed CP she had something I would not enjoy. I was to endure a 20 stroke judicial caning with only 2 to 3 seconds between each strokes, I was to count and if I didn't get the count in before the next stroke hit then that stroke didn't count.

This was hell, 20 full force strokes on a cold bottom, from the 1st stroke I knew I was in trouble. In fantasy session I'm often informed "if you don't do this" or " if you fail to do that then you will get extra strokes" and in turn I will falter on purpose just to get extra strokes but this time, this time I counted as quick as I could and tears were flooding from me. I asked for a punishment and this along with other treatments this session left me truly repentant. Though it did give me an idea.




I have had a cold caning before. About 10 years ago I travelled some way to see a Domme in Gillingham,Kent, we went for the wife sending me to a disciplinarian scenario, I was instructed to take along a letter from my wife stating all my misdemeanours. I have a feeling this Domme may have misunderstood things a bit because she read the letter and stated that after consideration I was to receive a 35 stroke caning with extras for non compliance. This caning was from cold and was hell from stroke 1 however this time there were long pauses between strokes and after 15 or so strokes I relaxed into enough to make sure I earned extras although in this case all the extras were administered superbly with a large wooden paddle.

So the plan. My next session I'm going to request a cold caning bent over a chair, my hands and feet are to remain placed on the Chair/floor at all times and I'm to count, extras to be added for non compliance but this time I shall request the strokes are delivered 15 seconds apart. I'm not sure which Domme to visit for this as my regular Domme may be too harsh for me to be able to withstand, oh decisions decisions eh.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good story mate and good pictures too. I would think the position in pic 2, positioned over a punishment bench with hands tied at the back and legs fixed with tape is probably ideal for a sound application of the cane. I think I have seen it before - at womenspankingmen.com, I believe. I am eagar to hear more of your adventures. Did not like the WS stuff though, but if you are happy with it...

George

Suzanne said...

Very nice story. As a Domme in a Wife Led Marriage, I am always looking for various ways to discipline my sissy hubby. I for one enjoy the WS aspect of our relationship.

Anonymous said...

I think I will ask my Mistress to administer a Judicial caning to me just as you described, with the initial number chosen by her of course.

Thirty five strokes or more if she chooses, while bent over the back of a chair staying in perfect position with penalties of her determination added, sounds nearly impossible but I surely must try.

Edward said...

I have done a Judicial caning with a dominatrix before, but the strokes were thirty seconds apart without me counting. Her rational was that it gave time for the pain to set in before the next stroke. I wasn't actually that difficult to get through.

I am going to suggest to her to try this method of bringing them down to three seconds apart as you stated, and 'full' force. I need a session where there is no negotiating; where she chooses, and announces the number of strokes, after I am tied to her punishment bench. A time where SHE controls the session, and totally controls me.

I need a session where there is no enjoyment at all for me during the punishment delivery; only pain, and suffering. Thank you so much for writing this blog entry, it has helped me understand what has been missing.