Wednesday 19 January 2011

Mistress Sidonia Von Bork solves the watersports question

OK I'll admit it, this post is all about my delight and a case of "look who commented on my blog." After yesterdays watersports post Mistress Sidonia Von Bork was kind enough to post the reply below. I didn't want this just hiding in the comments area so I've brought it to the front page


                      "I am an older dom woman, I've just reached the big 4 - 0 and would dispute that age affects WS. I am a lover of WS play, the day before I will eat nothing too strong or spicy, vitamins are a no, no. Then early on the day I will start drinking lots of warm water and then I pee just before the session - buy the time I wish to use a slave's mouth it will be almost a clear liquid. For my movies we have had to add a little food colouring to my pee because otherwise it doesn't show up well on camera. MSVB"

On a serious note (if BDSM can be serious) it does solve the mystery. I obviously knew the golden liquid would be affected by what one consumes but I had no idea so much effort was required to really make it so wonderfully palatable. Obviously the great watersports session I have had the Dommes have gone to great efforts.

In another comment Mistress Sidonia also stated she needed to make my bottom blush. Now CP and watersports with this iconic lady, oh I can only dream, which is what I'm off to do as well as ..........

No comments: