Tuesday 26 October 2010

Self indulgent Q&A

Today’s blog is very selfish and is a reaction to a recent event. I have within the last two weeks applied for a session with a lady via E-mail. She asked me to fill in a questionnaire which was comprehensive and superb. It got me thinking. The following is nothing like this ladies questionnaire because that was to help get the best out of a session, what follows is my own personal Q&A session. Highly self indulgent I know but I would love to know other peoples answers too.
Q1    Favourite Implement?
Ans           As a general answer to that question I will always come back to the cane. I do have phases of fascination with other implements from time to time. The hairbrush or a paddle shaped as one has been a recent diversion. Both implements leave me sobbing and defeated which is always the desired result. They also take me to that point where you think you can go no further but Ma’am is having none of it.
Q2    Favourite Position?
Ans            This changes all the time. When I was first put over a kneeler I became obsessed with them but now they bore me. but at some time in the future I’ll desire them again. At the start of my adventures I saw no point in OTK, now I love it. As you may have noticed I’m currently obsessed with the diaper position. The best sessions for me involve moving around a bit between positions and to be fair most Dommes do that.
Q3     Favourite scenarios ?
Ans      This has changed many times. When I was younger, and especially when I started out, I was always younger than the Domme, in this aspect alone they were halcyon days. It’s way easier to submit to your seniors and also school scenarios were way more realistic.
I have played and enjoyed Mistress/slave, Aunt/nephew and direct no scene real Mistress games.
These days I really enjoy the strict wife scenario, though I have found some Dommes don’t much like doing that, I can’t blame them really, I wouldn’t want to be married to me either. What is a good alternative to that is the Domme playing the role of a disciplinarian that my wife has sent me to.
I am a bit overweight and would like to try a Strict Mistress diet programme, the only thing is I don’t know how the hell that would be practical. I like CP so the threat of 30 cane strokes even if they are painful would send me directly to KFC.

Q4     Naked or clothed ?
Ans         Definitely  naked. I don’t look good naked and find it has the desired effect of being humiliating and dis empowering. A clothed Domme has half her work done with a naked sub, as submission is almost complete at that stage alone. I don’t like being verbally humiliated though, I don’t need to be, I’m already at humiliation point. In a recent session I had layers of clothing taken away in stages and that was OK.
Q5     Orgasm necessary ?
Ans        Not necessary no, but definitely desirable, I’m not expecting the Domme to perform a sexual act here. I’m quite prepared for the humiliating task of masturbating in front of my Mistress.
I was recently asks how many Dommes I had seen, and I replied well over 25. After that I sat down with pen and paper to work out the reality which was a shocking 72, and that is what I could remember. Of those 72 only 2, including my last session didn’t end with me having an orgasm. The proof that it is not necessary is one of those two Mistresses I have sessioned with again and the last Lady I sessioned with I’ll definitely session with again.

Q6     Only CP or any other kinks
Ans      This Journey has given me the opportunity to experience many other BDSM activities, though CP is still the king of the pile. So yes, I have found additional activities I enjoy and some that I either hate or bore me. I will blog about them in future.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi P le B,

You had a good start with your blog but it is over three weeks now that you did not post. Tired already? It would be a pity if you did not continue after such a promising beginning!

George

Anonymous said...

I am Glad i discovered this web site.Added dwcdesires.blogspot.com to my bookmark!