Wednesday 20 October 2010

Fiction Story by little old me.

I wrote this little story a year ago so this is an easy blog. I hope you enjoy.

Paying the price of the un-acceptable

I was stood naked facing the wall, it was always this way after the words "punishment" were uttered.

My married life is a normal one in all aspects, except we made a decision some years ago to live a more disciplined life when it came to my behaviour, which to be fair is changeable, Jill on the other hand is stable, together and without mood swings. Strict punishment was to be used to bring me back in line and to be fair it has made my life a lot less complex and without additional stresses that I always caused. The mechanics of the system are simple, if, in Jills' opinion I've transgressed, she simply announces "punishment" after which I reply "yes Ma'am" then shower and then wait facing the wall in "the room". I am to address her as Ma'am until the point I hear the words "over" and now that is exactly where I am.

I heard the door open and her shoes clicking away on the wood floor, then the clutter of implements being laid down on a wooden table, I'm sure I heard the noise of the cane but it was of little concern, today I didn't need to be a genius to work out that the cane was inevitable.

"Do you know what I have to say to you" she barked,
"No Ma'am" I lied,
"Then you're more stupid than I ever gave you credit for, you know you made me look stupid in that shop, I was so embarrassed it was unbelievable"
"Sorry Ma'am" I replied
"You are now, you could not have cared less yesterday in the shop could you, Oh how funny was it when you and the shop assistant laughed at me, Humiliated is the word that springs to mind"
"Sorry Ma'am" I repeated,
"Well you will be because today I will humiliate you as well as punish you" she announced.
"Yes Ma'am"
"Stay there while I prepare, then when I tell you to turn around you will get straight over my knees without hesitation. Understand?" she ordered
"Yes Ma'am" I uttered.

After a short while of furniture removal the dreaded words arrived and for some unknown reason after I turned around and saw the sight of her sat on the chair I began to plead, but like lightening she stood up moved towards me and delivered an almighty smack to the top of my legs, within seconds I was over her knees awaiting punishment.

The first spank arrived.
"Did that hurt?" she asked
"Yes Ma'am"
"And that?"
"Yes Ma'am"
"And that?"
"Yes Ma'am"
"Good because I'm only getting started" she stated.

20 or so more hand spanks arrived and then the guns fell silent. Respite however was short because the hairbrush was in her hand in no time. I was informed that my hands and feet were stay on the floor at all times. I always find this hard and today was going to be impossible. I find being naked so dis-empowering and over her knees even more so. The blistering I was receiving was so painful, I was screaming and crying. That fortunately was allowed but what I did next wasn't. My foot came off the floor.

"Right that is 6 extra cane strokes" she announced.

At some point the hairbrush had changed to a tawse, I wasn't sure when, I was crying uncontrollably but I had noticed it was easier to take.

"Stand up and back to the wall" she ordered.

I complied, I also knew what was next.

"OK out and get yourself bent over that desk and prepare yourself"

Normal words for me to hear but today there was something extra in her voice. The cane strokes were delivered in sets of 12. From the first stroke I was yelping, it was so painful. The first couple of sets were with a whippy cane, the next with something heavier and so on. I have not a clue how many sets were given but she certainly did remember the extra six strokes at the end, and whatever cane she used, I never want to see it again. I was broken, genuinely sorry and sobbing like a 5 year old.

"Lay on your back" she said

This was new but I complied. She stood next to me and pulled her knickers off from under her skirt. Surely we were not going to have sex. A cuddle was normal after punishment but NEVER during, so what was this?

"Now you are going to understand humiliation" she snapped

She squatted over my face, the view was wonderful but I had an idea what might be coming.

"You will swallow every drop and you will truly understand how I felt"

She started to piss, I swallowed as best I could, at first taste was not too bad but  after 4 or 5 mouthfuls it became stronger and I started to gag.

"Concentrate or the cane will re-appear" she suggested

I could take no more caning so I swallowed and swallowed and finally she stood up. Normally at the end of punishment the "over" order is announced and we cuddle. Today she told me to take a shower and then get the order from her.

Which is what I did and we had a wonderful evening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, probably so it is