Saturday 16 October 2010

Rubber pants but no rubber fetish ? oh and an OTK clip (fantastic)

OK, firstly I wish I looked this good in rubber pants but forget it. I look a twat, I also have no rubber fetish at all, but I do have a reason.

Years ago it became apparent that I cut easily with the cane. A great Domme suggested I use rubber shorts which I have done for 15 years now and it works. It allows the Domme to cane away, the pain level is the same if not a little worse as they tend to hold in the sting. I only need them for the cane, all OTK and paddles etc can be applied to my bare backside.

I only blogged this because I have decided to try a few new Dommes over the coming months, despite my list of "ladies who have dealt with me" being a bit long I have largely kept to visiting the same Domme recently, who is superb. However when E-mailing session requests I think it is only fair to let the lady know about the Rubber pants in advance, she may hate the idea and then the session would be a disaster.



AN OTK CLIP

If OTK gets better than this then someone let me know. All that is missing is her saying at the end "get up now and bend over that chair for your caning"

http://www.spankingtube.com/watch/9f73951cb976b88a457a/His-Spanking

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't agree more--this is as good as it gets. I continue to crave this exact scenario and am happy to say I've experienced it numerous times, thanks to very special relationships with uniquely talented women--but it's never enough!

Anonymous said...

I had these rubber pants too. They do prevent skin breakage and they do not diminish the sting of the cane. They actually rather increase it because a thin film of sweat will form between the rubber and the skin, so the effect is similar to the caning of a wet bottom.

However, they are difficult to put on - unless you shave your legs and bottom - and after breaking two pairs in the process of putting them on or off, we discarded the idea. They are quite expensive too.

Apart from that, a little blood on a well caned bottom is not a real problem, is it? For hygienic reasons you cannot use the same cane on different bottoms, of course, if there is any blood, but while I have been caned by two different ladies (one of them my wife and the other her best friend), with the same cane, my bottom has been the only one receiving the cane.

George

Anonymous said...

All are not hunters that blow the horn.