Thursday 7 June 2012

Great clip

I rarely put clips on my bog mainly because I'm much more of a still photograph fan. I prefer to allow my imagination to interpret the photograph but this little gem ticks most of the boxes. Being English i can't help but feel she should have finished with a dose of the cane though.

Top marks to the sub here too. I've had many spankings of this nature and ferocity and i can tell you my rear end doesn't survive as well as his. I'd be black and blue.

Enjoy

Spanking Tube Your source for free Spanking and Bondage Videos Crime & Punishment - - Spanking Tube

1 comment:

david said...

wow and left handed as well,I noticed she used both hands on the paddle well I`ve had a suspicion thats what mine does but I don`t like to ask glad your well P keep your cheeks rosy davetouchingtoes