Thursday 31 May 2012

Spanking Verbals

Due to my recent injury I've not been in a position to have good spanking session. I'm desperate to feel the sting of the cane ! As I have no sessions to report on I thought I would share some of the memorable comments that have been made to me during the sessions over the years. When I recall sessions the scolding can burn in my memory as much as the pain. Here are a few.



If you fall off that stool I'll just start from the beginning again.

That was during my first ever "proper" session. I was in agony and well out of my comfort zone. The thought of starting again filled me with terror.

Lay on your back and open your mouth.

I had no interest at that time in watersports I also had no idea this was coming but I loved it and now I can't get enough of it. It all proved how stupid I was really. After the session I told my Domme that it was a surprising first for me and expressed how much I enjoyed it. She then referred me to the original advert that stated "suffer at xxxx's hands then drink up". OK I really should have worked it out.

You like that cane now don't you ?

I always here that comment in an Irish accent. This delightful Dublin lady noticed the point I was totally "in the zone" the point where you're lurching your backside out to greet the next stroke.

Have been caned by a left handed lady yet ?

It was at the start of my spanking odysseys and I hadn't been. I'm "evened out" these days but then having the strokes land on the other side was like my first session all over again.

This cane is the same thickness as the last, do you want to know why it hurts so much more.

At the point this line was delivered I was strapped down on a spanking bench. Ma'am crouched down in front of my face and explained the virtues of lacquered canes.

I don't know if you normally cry during a session but I aim to make you rather tearful today.

I do cry during a heavy punishment, this lady succeeded.

Now start masturbating.

I've heard this in many forms over the years. On the first occasion I was told to kneel before this lady and then the line was delivered. If a mistress ever wants to genuinely humiliate me then this is the way. I hate masturbating in front of Dommes. I once had to do it front of a Domme and her trainee. A very tearful event.

Right wooden spoon now, over you come.

I remember this so well because I had no idea how much they hurt. I found out.

Lets try the diaper position now.

I now love this position, my first time in this position was with an American Domme; very fitting.

I'm going to beat the shit out of this asshole.

I remember this because it was the worst session I've ever had. The statement was made from the Domme to her maid as I waited in the room. I hate foul language during a session. I like the Domme to ooze authority and class. She had neither.

40 strokes, 10 with each cane. you can chose the first cane.

This was great. This lady had the canes displayed horizontally on a board. i stood starring at the board with no idea of which cane to chose.

3 dragons

This is from the same session. After delivering the 10 strokes with my chosen cane this lady then placed 3 more canes in front of me whilst stating the above. They hurt.


I've saved my favourite to last. This line was delivered by a lady I have the up most respect for during our first session together;

I'll warn you now, this won't be at all easy for you today.

I was stood in the corner at the time, she wasn't wrong either.

I would love to hear some of yours, including Dommes, do you phrases you love to insert into a punishment ? Please comment.

4 comments:

Ely said...

Another great post.

I'm sure I've said things that have stuck in the minds of my boys that I am not even aware of.

One of my personal favourite lines is always 'Are you going to cry today? I hope so, I adore tears.'

Another is 'That was gentle, shall we try a normal strength hit now?'

Keep up the fantastic blogging!

Miss Ely

Darrell said...

"Bend over the back of the chair".
"Grip the sides of the seat".
"Head up, look straight forward".
"Move your legs further apart".
"UP ON YOUR TOES".
"Move your butt out further".
"Lift your heals higher, and stay up this time".
"Ok...juusst like that, stay perr-fecct-ly still now, and don't move while I measure my aim, and get set.

These were the most terrifying, and embarrassing words spoken to me by the first Mistress I met as a 22 year old, and have stuck with me.

Ed said...

The first time I was ever tied to a punishment horse, the dominatrix also wrapped an extra strap around my waist to securely hold me down. I was sentenced to 30 with the cane.

Just before beginning she said;
"No...just calm yourself abit, no need for trembling, this just seems worse than it will really be". "Trust me, you will be fine".

Interesting how at that moment I remembered my parents telling me "This hurts me more than you" as a kid, and how that all worked out! I returned to see that Mistress many times after that session, and each time I was fine.
My backside was in a lot of agony, but I was doing great.

Ed.

Edward said...

Sometimes watching her actions, and listening can be a turn on.
Hearing the wooden hairbrushes, and paddles being set onto a hard surface as she is setting up while I wait in the corner. Hearing the click of her shoes against hardwood floor as she is coming to take me out of the corner to begin the session. Listening to a chair being dragged across into the center of the dungeon preparing for an OKT spanking.

Others are watching her pull her gloves on, rolling up her arm sleeves, or removing her high heels to deliver a full force caning to me.