Friday 20 January 2012

Future plans.

Well as promised I had my fun session and fun it was too. I attended an open day with two Dommes in attendance and 3 naughty subs for them to play with. One guy was away being tied up and secured in a rubber bag from what I gather, not my thing but eh, I'm sure he enjoyed it. That left two of us to be tormented in the dungeon. It was a great light hearted two hours. Just what I needed.

So to the future and my pervy little mind is back in overdrive. Some pictures that were kindly posted on twitter by a wonderful lady got my little grey cells thinking about the power of the hairbrush and so this evening I have a 30 minute strict hairbrush spanking booked with my favourite London disciplinarian. I know this will hurt. This lady is severe. I hope I get those target like bruises on each cheek. I'll blog about it next week.


Next up is an hour long School scenario booked with the two ladies who ran the open day. They are having a school day, one of them is to be the Headmistress and the other the head prefect. My money says the head prefect isn't the sweet little honest angel the Headmistress thinks she is. Well I plan to tell the Headmistress all about her. Wonder if she'll see it my way!!!


Oh yes I've been busy. Late in March I have a session booked with a visiting American disciplinarian. I only discovered her work a couple of months back but since then I've been a fan. I am really looking forward to her visit. Now they say American Dommes can't cane. Bet there wrong.



Well that's about it on the planning front other than I have started communicating on twitter with a young Domme just outside of London and I may well approach her to see if there is a possibility of a session. Oh I'll fit it in somewhere.

The problem is, I just don't like sitting comfortably.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear P

Wish you all the best for your half an hour meeting with a hairbrush. I'm suire 30 minutes can be like an eternity in some cirmumstances. Wouldn't mind to see a photo of your sore, reddened bum!

George

P @ Desires said...

It hurt like hell George. I'll blog about it soon. My backside and the tops of my legs are a mess