Tuesday 6 December 2011

Yesterday

Yesterday I made good on my promise and received my Judicial/severe punishment for a real life event. I'm not sure what I was going to write about it on this blog. I suppose I thought I would give a blow by blow account but I'm sorry I can't.
This blog doesn't have many readers but those that do may think I'm letting down the ethos of this blog and to you guys I apologise.
The problem is that yesterdays events were so deeply personal and incredibly emotional. At the outset I didn't expect that but in the event I was taken somewhere I didn't know existed.
I have little doubt some of you have been there and you guys must understand why I can write no more about it.
I will write again on more light hearted aspects of this life in a week or so but that will definitely be the last session of this year and probably a couple of months until I'm ready

Sorry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I respect that you do not want to write details about your judicial punishment. But perhaps you could tell your readers if it was with a cane or a strap and how many strokes your received?

George