Wednesday 30 November 2011

FLR blogs and desires

When I started this blog I called it DWC desires, in retrospect I should have called it "Adventures of a spankee" or maybe "I pay to get spanked" would have been more apt, but I'm glad I didn't because underlying all of my adventures is the desire to live in a FLR. I don't want to be an out and out slave or cuckold, I would just like a loving disciplined relationship where I don't have to concern myself with being in charge. Both my previous long term relationships failed because of this. Here is the stinger though, I have long since totally given up looking for it, and I have done everything. I've advertised in a thousand ways in all different styles and in a hundred locations and during that time I have had not one single reply or e-mail returned.


So is FLR a reality or just a huge desire many of us dream of but doesn't exist ? Well if the amount of blogs on this subject are anything to go by then FLR's are plentiful. However are these blogs true or are they just guys imaginations working overtime ? I don't know is the answer. Some blogs are definitely fake because you can find huge discrepancies and contradictions in them and some are clearly just a front for a commercial aspect of this fetish/lifestyle. Now I may be naive but I do think some are true, but the odd thing is that I don't care if they are fact of fiction, I still read them. I don't care because for me I've given up and I now totally live in the play area of all of this. Yes all my visits to disciplinarians/Dommes are true and as I report on this blog but the reality is that in real life they are fake because I'm controlling it. I'm paying for it and receiving a service. A very good service too in the main.

When coming across a new FLR blog I always start by assuming it's true. I don't set out to disprove it, I just set about enjoying it. If the author screws up and exposes it as fake then ok I know, but I'll still go back. Fact or fiction it still entertains me.
I love reading- although with envy the ones I'm sure are real. You're lucky guys, but you must know that already if your search was anything like mine. Anyway back to something that is real. I will be getting a severe punishment next week. Keep writing those blogs guys. I for one am grateful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

On two occasions I have had ultra harsh, severe, no mercy, Judicial punishments administered to me. Of course no safeword permitted. Each time I was ordered to masturbate to a full on orgasm immediately prior to commencement of the administration of the canes. Second Judicial included a Sjambok as part of the procedings.

This lowered my pain tolerance right from the start, and increased the feelings of hurt, and guilt. At times I would almost have depressive feelings, except I was so focused on my unending pain throughout it wasn't a large issue really.

It certainly was different mentally from a normal session.