Monday 9 July 2012

The Return

In the next few weeks I will probably have my first session since the Dana Kane delight. I've only sessioned that  once since my accident and although I'm delighted I did I only kept that booking because I had made it months before and having a session with her was too much of an opportunity to miss. Out of work just equates to out of sessions (unless you are the UK or US governments and then you would have spent the money anyway)....Rant over.

My anticipation for my return session is great. Before my accident it would be safe to say I was over sessioning and my backside had turned to leather, well it's not now and it's going to hurt. I could chose a progression session, ie hand spanking, leather paddle, hairbrush then cane or I could just let my disciplinarian chose. Either way I think I'll opt for the strict wife scenario.


And there is who to choose to do it ? I could go to my old favourite and although it would be remarkably painful it would also be a known quantity and an easy return or should I really bite the bullet and book a session with someone entirely new. If I do I hope they won't mind tears. I don't enjoy watersports with my regular London Mistress and I do fancy being below the golden fountain so that might help me decide and as I stated a few months back I really still desire to meet one exceptional Domme to see exclusively. It's time really to have just one Ma'am.


As my backside has healed and is soft again I'll probably have to wear the rubber shorts for the cane as I'll cut within a few strokes otherwise. It's always been a problem for me and was the best thing about over sessioning, it was lovely during the last few months not having to wear those. I did however notice that the strokes hurt more in the rubber pants. I think it's a combination of the Domme caning very hard because they feel they can and the fact that the rubber pants keep the sting in. However I still prefer without.


I can't wait to jump back into the pool and if things work out and the money comes in then it shouldn't be too long.

As always any comments or suggestions welcome.



No comments: