Monday 21 February 2011

What's in a name ?

In my first ever session I was instructed to address my Domme as Mistress. I don't recall having even thought about how I would address the lady but Mistress seamed logical and who was I to argue however when I moved on and sessioned with my next Domme I automatically called her mistress during the first session, she instructed me to not call her Mistress but to address her as Madam. This was the great Mistress Paula who as I said in an earlier blog I sessioned with for many years but not exclusively and during that period on an outing to Croydon I met a Domme whom I addressed as Madam and she went mad stating she was far to young to be called Madam and I was to refer to her as Mistress.
Despite this being an initial problem it has never bitten me since and not because I ask first. I have come to like using the expression Ma'am. I find myself feeling very submissive using it, to the point that I only use it in sessions and not when addressing ladies in normal life. I have never yet had a Domme object although a Domme I got to know and then fell out with on Twitter hated the term. I was due to session with her and would have had to remember the following

To be honest though as long as I end up in the position below it's just a name.

Or is it ?

No comments: