Monday 12 December 2011

One week on

So one week on from possibly one of the most emotional events of my life I ask, where next ?
What's happened ? Have I reached the end of the road, am I at square 100 of the snakes and ladders board with no where else to go, or am I only at the very start of the next level ? Have I only just discovered the true power of CP and experienced what one of the best professionals can achieve when you are genuinely carrying guilt.

I don't know is the simple answer, I've spent a week analysing it and all I know is that it was truly helpful to me, plus it went beyond it's remit and gave me some clarity on other issues in my life. I know I still feel very humble, a grown man literally crying on a ladies shoulder would do that, but it was what was needed. I didn't know that but the consummate professional who guided me through did.

I know I will session again in the future, it's deep in my psyche. In fact I have a session booked for the spring with a visiting American lady, but I'm not ready yet, not even close. Yesterday I went to the London Fetish fair and although the place was full of like minded lovely people, I personally wasn't in the zone. If I never had a session again I would be safe in the knowledge that my final experience was perfection. I didn't enjoy it, I wasn't supposed to.

I know not everyone is the same and we all react differently but if anyone is thinking of putting themselves through this then I say go for it, but remember this, it doesn't end with the final stroke, in fact to quote part of a Churchill speech I would say it's just the beginning of the end. The soul searching afterwards is immense. My next piece of advice I strongly recommend. Make sure a hug is available at the end. I would not have thought it necessary in a million years but when i got up from the bench I felt frightened but comforting and reassuring arms were around me before I could know. Also it is vital you trust your Domme because you are handing over to them not just your body but also your emotions.

I don't know what other negative emotions can be helped. After my disgraceful binge eat tonight when I'm supposed to be losing weight maybe it could help there. However that's all for another time

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi just registered ,, tina

P @ Desires said...

Hello Tina, sorry I've only just seen your comment. That was rude of me. Hope you enjoy this blog.

Ian said...

Grreat reading your blog post